Saturday, March 16, 2019

Here we go again.


This weekend, Kid Canada defends the AWL Grand Championship against Ganba Hisshi Dark…again.

Kid Canada:
                Sorry Ganba, but I’m not scared.  Pull all the hocus pocus BS you like, it’s not going to work on me, eh?  I have been through hell both personally and professionally.  It doesn’t affect me.  Because once I step foot inside that ring, I’m in MY world!  I am the one in control, not you, not your pet demon, not ANYBODY!  I am the boss and I!  Write!  My!  Own!  Story!!
                In fact, I have asked Hassan to stay home this weekend.  He needs to spend more time with his family anyway.  I can handle you one on one.  But I know you’re too much of a coward to leave Gisei back in whatever hole he crawled out of, eh?  So, I’m just going to beat you both!

Ryusensei here again.  Neither Ganba Hisshi DARK nor Gesei were available for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment