Saturday, March 2, 2019

Words from a very Canadian champion and a very un-Canadian demon.


                While I am normally opposed in principle to cavorting with demons, I make exceptions in professional circumstances.  So, here’s the…representative (?) of the winner of the 2019 New Year’s Tournament and #1 Contender to the AWL Grand Championship.

Gisei: My Master comes to fulfill His destiny.  The Pact grants him the Power to save the AWL…from itself.  Weak champions, invading monsters, ineffectual “heroes.”  Once the mighty Ganba Hisshi DARK is the Grand Champion, His greatness will spread to every corner of the Wrestling world…on the Devil’s Wings.

Kid Canada:  Sorry, but I never believed in demons even as a kid, eh?  Sorry, but whatever Gisei is and whatever weird marde he’s gotten himself mixed up in, it doesn’t matter to me, eh?  Sorry, but my duty is clear, eh?  Sorry, I’m going to out wrestle you this weekend pure and simple, eh?  Sorry, but leave the Halloween stuff in America, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment