Saturday, March 9, 2019

Joshi Tag Team Promos

                For the first time ever, it is my pleasure to turn this final post of the week over to the champions and challengers in this weekend’s Joshi Tag Team Championship Match.

Modern-Day Warriors:

Athena Jane (Translated from the original Greek by the AWL Translation Team): No more hiding Merune.  The AWL Commissioner has been protecting you from me for almost a year.  But now I’m coming for BOTH of your belts.  I’ll ground you into hamburger for the Joshi title another day.  But this weekend, the only woman strong enough to stand by my side will help me strip away not only the Joshi Tag Team Titles, but your precious undefeated streak as well!

Queens of Wrestling:

Akira Merune (Translated from the original Japanese by the AWL Translation Team):  Let me be clear.  I am not afraid of anyone.  I don’t care how big you are, how strong you are, or how much you like to bully people.  You are no match for either of us.  Next to myself, Dragoness has the best win-loss record in the Joshi Division and since we became a tag team, I’ve been training her in the fine art of submission wrestling.  That means they either one of us have MORE than it takes to tap either of you two muscle heads out.  And at AWL 268, in the main event, we’re going to do just that.  Your time is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment