Thursday, April 25, 2019

Estrella Dorada Explains Himself


                Last weekend we witnessed a SHOCKING betrayal.  After losing their two points to The Augments, Liga Cosmica reentered the ring after the match for what appeared to be a moment of commiseration with their fans when BAM!  Estrella Dorada clocked an already badly beaten Erupcion Solar in the back of the head knocking the AWL IC Champion unconscious for a short time.  It’s taken a couple of says but I’ve finally gotten in contact with the Gold Star of Lucha Libre.  I had only one question: Why?

(The following message has been translated from the original Spanish by the AWL Translation Team)
                Why?  Because that little bastard deserved it!!  I carried his ass to the World Tag Titles…twice.  But the second I get injured; he picks a fight with Nippon Yokatta and becomes the IC Champion.  He basically forgot I existed.  But as soon as I come back to the AWL he’s all “Great to have you back!  Let’s reform the team, blah blah blah” as if I hadn’t nearly lost my career.  Well, I didn’t believe a word of it!  He left me in the clutches of what your planet laughingly calls “doctors.”
                I was willing to go along with his crap until we lost those two points.  After that, he was no use to me anymore.  Why did I knock his tiny ass out?  Because he thinks he doesn’t need me.  Time for him to learn otherwise.  Time for the Gold Star to shine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment