Thursday, April 4, 2019

Dr. Jigoku Speaks

                This weekend at AWL Supercard: Sakuramania Wrestlegenesis 2019 we will have only the 4th Lucha de Apuestas in AWL history and the first to involve 8 wrestlers.  If the Forces of Jigoku win, he gains control of the Golden Opportunity, but if Jigoku’s minions lose, all four will be freed of their control collars.  As powerful as the Golden Opportunity is, why would Dr. Jigoku agree to risk cutting his stable of wrestlers in HALF?  Well, I e-mailed him earlier this week to ask that very question.  This is the full text of his response:

                You sentimental fool!  I don’t give a damn about those purple peons, they are tools nothing more nothing less.  Like any tool they are only useful until they break.  Any true grand master would happily sacrifice their pawns if the reward is great enough.  I want that Golden Opportunity.  You want your precious heroes back.  Seems the stakes are even.  In fact, I issue an open challenge.  Make it worth my while and I’ll give you the opportunity to lose to your…SUPERIORS…in the future.

                Well, I certainly read that as Jigoku leaving the door open for future wager matches.  But the primary question remains, what does the bad doctor consider “Worth his while”?

No comments:

Post a Comment