Friday, February 21, 2020

Jigoku makes demands


        The AWL Commissioner owes me a match.  Last I looked, the rule was that if you defeat a champion in a non-title match, you earn the right to challenge for that title.  Well, my personal destroyer defeated Hassan in the New Year’s Tournament on his way to total victory.  Yet, no title match!  Now, I wouldn’t want to accuse the AWL Commissioner of breaking his own rules to accommodate his…OBSOLEETE…human wrestlers.  No, no, no.
        The Commissioner’s little sycophants claim that my creation’s status as a member of the AWL Best 4 “precludes him from competing” for the Intercontinental Title.  Pretending I believe that for a moment, fine!  I propose a compromise.  If one of my creations cannot challenge for that fancy new belt, another one will.
        I demand a match at AWL 304 for the Intercontinental Championship: Hassan vs. DB-02!  The Dorei Corps experiment has run it’s course anyway.  May as well see if the dumb bunny is still worth anything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment