Saturday, February 29, 2020

Words from Champion and Challenger('s Manager)


                In less than 24 hours, the AWL Grand Championship will be on the line in the main event of AWL 305.  We got some last minute thoughts from the camps of both champion and challenger going into this epic clash of the titans.

Azteckaizer NEO (Translated from the original Japanese by the AWL Translation Team):
                It was never my goal to be champion.  I came to the AWL to protect the wrestling world from the Forces of Jigoku.  Thanks to the Star of Aztec we have wiped out his Dorei Corps.  Now it’s time to end his threat once and for all.  His two most powerful Augments are in line for title matches.  That gives me the chance I’ve needed.  Come monsters and machines.  I’m ready for you.

Dr. Jigoku (Speaking on behalf of Project ):
                Forgive the crude vernacular, but you aren’t ready for shit!  This is no longer an experiment.  This is WAR!  I’m sick of all these INFERIOR goodie goodie types running around saying they’re going to “save the AWL” from me.  I’m the best thing that has ever happened to this pathetic company.  Without my genius there would BE no AWL!  But no matter, I wouldn’t expect a confederation of fools like the AWL fans to understand their betters.  I will have to force the matter.  Soon, I will have my rightful due!  This weekend, the plan comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment