Friday, October 4, 2013

8 Promos from 8 Contenders

AWL 71 is this weekend and the majority of the show will be the Beat the Clock Challenge for the #1 Contendership to the AWL Light Heavyweight Championship. Here now, comments from all 8 participants in this event (Translators used where appropriate):

1. Ma-Ji-Ku: Anyone who saw what happened at AWL 70 knows that El Rudo Rojo fouled me. He punched me in the nuts and pinned me before I could recover. Of course I'm angry about that. But that anger will fuel me and motivate me to do what must be done. I will win this challenge. I will get my hands on Rojo. And I will take my title BACK!!

2. American Beetle: Unavailable for comment due to furlough

3. Tiger Mask: I am honored by this opportunity. For years the AWL Light Heavyweight Title has been an unobtainable goal for so many of us. But now we have an excellent chance to reach the top of the mountain. I have never been a champion in the AWL, but this weekend I will take the first step down the path to changing that. To my 7 competitors, including you Shin Tora, come at me and bring your best. Let the most worthy warrior prevail.

4. Shin Tora: I couldn't agree more old friend. The odds aren't high that we will have to fight each other, but if we do it won't be the first time and probably not the last. I'm going to be the first Tiger to wear gold in the AWL and none of these other challengers are less than 100 years from being a challenge to me.

5. Fire Ant: arrrrgghlablarrrrrrrrghgrrrrrrrrrrrr (Translator's Note: He went on like that for about 5 minutes. We have no idea what he meant and Green Ant wasn't around to translate).

6. Curry Man: Curry Man is King of Spice. Curry Man is next Tag Team Champion. Curry Man is next Light Champion. Curry Man still TNA Fired Champion. Curry Man #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. El Santo Azul: Every single person reading this knows my history with my brother. They also know that I've beaten him before more than once. Most importantly, they know I beat him for his mask, a mask that still sits on a shelf in my living room. Put me in the ring with my brother one more time and I promise, history WILL repeat itself.


8. Bruce Hoyt: Hey man, this is bull****! Everyone knows me and Rojo be tight with each other. N.R.E. brothers for life. That commish musta lost his f**king mind even thinking of putting the two of us in the same ring with each other. But that don't mean I ain't gonna fight. That belt was MINE before the Mexican Jumping Bean beat me and I've been catching crap about it for 2 f**king years! That belt is coming home bit*h!

No comments:

Post a Comment