Thursday, October 3, 2013

Words of Wisdom from Ultramantis Black!

Yes, it is I! The Great & Devious Ultramantis Black. No, many of you members of the proletariat classes may be curious as to why I am here and why I decided to reveal myself at the time I did. As in all things, the answer is both simple and complex.

Many moons ago I became aware of the Animated Wrestling League after a discussion with Matthew Classic during one of his appearances at a CHIKARA King of Trios event. The concept of the Animated Wrestling League proceeded to percolate with the confines of my cranium and I, the Great & Devious Ultramantis Black, became determined to participate in this most unusual wrestling organization.

However, there was a significant blockade in my path. That malodorous midget Wink Vavasseur had placed all CHIKARA wrestlers on notice saying that we could not wrestle for any other organization without his express permission. Naturally, that permission was not granted.

But then I put a full two percent of my intelligence and cunning into the problem and outsmarted the bespectacled blowhard. I created the false identity of Black Tiger King and used him to enter the two thousand and thirteen Animated Wrestling League New Year Tournament. I took the role of Black Tiger because the Tiger Style of professional wrestling is similar enough to my own style that it was simple to simulate. That whole story about being a childhood rival of Tiger Mask was a fabulous fictional fabrication. In fact, I would like to take this opportunity to publically apologize to Tiger Mask and Shin Tora. Gentlemen, while I do not regret my actions, I do regret the manner in which they played out.

But now that CHIKARA is . . . on hiatus . . . I am free to make myself known and fulfil my ambitions in the Animated Wrestling League. I shall begin this weekend against El Rudo Rojo. A red villain who would not know true villainy if it walked up and slapped him in the face. This little cheating chattel and his simple parlor tricks need to be informed and enlightened to the truth of evil and deviousness. Luckily (if one were to believe in such things as luck) there is no better teacher than the most devious creature in all of wrestling. Soon El Rudo Rojo, soon you shall see and perhaps even Understand. At Animated Wrestling League Episode 71, your education will begin.


--UMB

No comments:

Post a Comment