Thursday, May 1, 2014

Finally, some good news.

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Ben Nelson is awake, lucid, and communicating. While Sacred Heart LMF doesn't usually allow non-family visitors at times like this, I've been told that The AWL Commissioner himself has been to the hospital several times over the last couple of days and has spoken to Ben about the incident.

That's where the bad news comes in. According to my sources in the Commissioner's office, Ben said that he WAS attacked, but that he didn't see the face of his attacker. He said their was only one, a man, tall, heavily muscled, wearing all black and a mask Ben's never seen before. The police have said that this is not enough to identify a suspect, and without the security camera footage, they don't think they're ever going to be able to find who did this. As you might imagine, the Commissioner is several different flavors of pissed off and has apparently sworn vengeance on who ever did this to one of his wrestlers.


The investigation is on going. I'll have more for you as I get it. Also, I'm hoping to get the card for AWL 90 tomorrow. Please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment