Thursday, May 8, 2014

Message from the Commissioner's office.

And now, a message from the boss:

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am the AWL Commissioner. I am coming before you tonight, via this electronic communications medium, to mete out a little justice around the Animated Wrestling League.

First, I must address the heinous and inexcusable actions of Wolf. His attack upon the Animated Wrestling League's World Heavyweight Champion were completely uncalled for and he shall be punished. Wolf will compete in a match at AWL 91 and, should he lose, his #1 rank in the AWL Best 4 shall be forfeit!!

Also, as their are currently two vacancies in the AWL Best 4, it is my duty to fill them. First, considering the extraordinary circumstances surrounding last week's world heavyweight championship match I have seen fit to bend the rules and reinstitute "Big" Ben Nelson into the AWL Best 4!

AWL Best 4:
1. Wolf
2. "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush
3. ????
4. "Big" Ben Nelson
The third place shall be filled by the winner of the first ever Fight for 3 Match at AWL 91. Naturally, I consulted the AWL win-loss records to determine who had the best record among all those not currently in the Best 4 or holding a championship.

Unfortunately, the name that kept coming up was . . . . . Wonder Kid.

So, as much as it pains me to do so, Wonder Kid shall compete in the Fight for 3. Never let it be said that wins and losses don't matter in the Animated Wrestling League!! However, I have personally selected an opponent for Wonder Kid. Someone who I believe will serve as a . . . . . bit of a surprize for our former champion. And that is all I shall say on the matter.

Lastly, in the main event of AWL 91, Tiger Mask shall have his well earned title match against the AWL World Light Heavyweight Champion: Ma-Ji-Ku!


THIS, I HAVE COMMISSIONED!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment