Friday, May 16, 2014

Promo time!

We're less than 48 hours from the AWL World Heavyweight Championship being defended at AW 92. It's set to be Skill vs. Power as Ganba goes one on one with Wolf. In accordance with AWL custom, here now comments from both the champion and challenger.

Ganba (Translated into English for your convenience):
Wolf is not a champion. Wolf is an animal. The AWL World Heavyweight Championship belongs to the best wrestler in the world. Today, that is me. Someday I will lose this championship, but I will never surrender to a mindless animal. This Sunday, I will use every technique at my disposal to bring this dog to heel. いつも頑張ります!!

Wolf (Not translated for anyone's convenience):

:lm24j9pin3j]p inet]p9pt9-q3hy5ybennk;-o\42ih3p ibbfe q35u;ou46gb rgbiprqg3u5b oubeo809vhuboseebn dk 08ebhiebpnk34bte-

uipwbhf428p3r8bi nipn

No comments:

Post a Comment