Thursday, April 16, 2015

Commissioner's Weekly Address

Hey there wrestling fans, RyuSensei here ready to begin yet another week of AWL supplementary material!! Video Cybernetico IV is behind us and it's time to focus on the light heavyweight championship. The Commissioner will explain in his weekly address:

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am the AWL Commissioner. First of all, my honest and only slightly reluctant congratulations to Bad Luck Fale for winning Video Cybernetico IV. He is now the #4 contender to the AWL World's Heavyweight Championship.

But this week's broadcast will focus on the light heavyweight division as Super Giant will challenge the DOOMBUNNY for the title in the main event. Super Giant is a former AWL Lt. Hvwt. Champion and defeated American Beetle to earn this honor.

Additionally, an application has recently been submitted to me to authorize the formation of a brand new tag team. Obviously, I would not have mentioned this if I hadn't approved the request. So at AWL 133, we will see the debut of the team of Tiger Mask II & Prince Puma: El Neko Grande!

Finally tonight, I wish to comment on the AWL Wrestler known as El Rudo Rojo. His recent comments about "the system" being slanted against him amuse me. A man who has made his career on cheating wished to talk to me about fairness? HA! The system is only unfair to perennial losers like yourself Rudo boy. But it it's matches you want, I'll see if I can squeeze you in.....in a few weeks.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

--XOXO AWL Commissioner.


Wow. RyuSensei here again and I must say that I've never seen the AWL Commissioner be that...biased against a particular wrestler. Normally, if someone asks the boss for more competition, he is quick to reply. Now, none of us like El Rudo Rojo, but this may be taking it too far. I'll be back tomorrow with more news from the Animated Wrestling League.

No comments:

Post a Comment