Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Not sure if the WWE thing is true.

This weekend we will have a match so rare that we give it Roman numerals. Video Cybernetico IV! I was able to catch up with both teams at the AWL Dojo and got the following comments:

AWL All Stars:
Dragon: As far as we're concerned, this is a one phase match. This is all about defeating Bullet Club and hopefully running them out of the AWL for good. Whichever one of us wins Phase 2, I don't care, anyone of us would be worthy of the AWL World Heavyweight Title.

Luke James: Hang on bro. You've been the champion and so has Ganba. But I've never even really gotten close. This match is a HUGE opportunity for me and my career. I'm with you guys 100% when it comes to taking out those bullet punks, but when we hit Phase 2, I'm doing whatever it takes to win.

Ganba: それはいいです。Bullet Clubは俺たちの敵、でも最後まで皆は頑張ています。

Dragon: What he said.

Bullet Club:
A.J. Styles: A green guy, a cowboy, and a male model? Seriously? That's the best this pathetic little company can throw at us? Do they know who we are? We're &%*#ing Bullet Club! We're the biggest thing in wrestling. We're so big WWE has started banning our shirts from their shows. Why, because there &%$#ing scared of us!

Karl Anderson: Dat's right champ. I'mma tell you exactly who we are. This! Is Bad Luck Fale, the toughest mother &%$#er in Tonga and easily the best hardcore wrestler in the world. Me? I'm the Machine Gun, the best tag team wrestler Japan has ever seen! And A.J.? Yeah, like you need me to tell you who A.J. &%$#ing Styles is. But for the especially stupid out there, he is the IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

A.J. Styles: Two time!

Karl Anderson: Yeah, the two time IWGP Champion. You kids think you can hang with the real men? HA! Rat-a-tat-tat! You're dead!!
Bad Luck Fale: Snort.

A.J. Styles: Yeah, you tell 'em big guys. And also for the truly stupid, let me give you a little history lesson. AWL 96, Video Cybernetico III. Anyone remember who won that match? Anyone? No? ME! I DID!! And I went on to a sold out Tokyo Dome to become the AWL Light Heavyweight Champion! This weekend, history repeats.


No comments:

Post a Comment