Saturday, June 13, 2015

Final promos and final card.

Last day, last chance to say your piece. It is the eve of battle. So let the champions and challengers speak:
1. El Santo Azul (Translated from Spanish): Brother. Why? You hurt me, and we fought. We fought, and I took your mask. I took your mask, you turned your back on our family. How much worse do you want this to get? Tomorrow we will fight again. I will take your title and you will have to fight for your life. Please brother, if you survive this, choose a better path.

2. HAKAISHA/BUNNY:
DOOMBUNNY:Finallyit'sallover! WearegonnabeatbothofthosebigdumbjocksandmaketheTagTeamDivisionandtheAWLabetterplace. SuperGiant! Ihaven'tforgotwhatyoutwocheatersdidtomewhenyouSTOLEmyAWLWorldLightHeavyweightTitle. I'llgetthebeltbacksomeday, butthat'sforanotherday. Tomorrow, weendyou!

HAKAISHA! (Translated from Japanese):
Jack, you are everything I was. You are everything I should never have been. Tomorrow, I erase my past and begin my future. A future where I do things The Right Way.

3. Crisis Gundan.
Jack Butcher: You self righteous wanker! "The Right Way!" What the hell does that mean? That line's as dry as a dead dingo's donger. You know bloody well that the best time of your career was when I carried you to being the first undefeated Tag Champs in AWL history. Tomorrow, Imma prove that you were always the weak link. And then next season, I'm coming for that belt.

Super Giant: Bunny b***h, I beat you. That's all that matters.

Finally, we have some comments from the reigning WWE Intercontinental Champion, Hassan. This message was e-mailed to us from Hassan's home in New York City.
4.Hassan: Hey there AWL, IC Champion Hassan here. It sucks that I'm going to miss the finale, but my leg's still rehabbing. But my main man AmB is going to steamroll through Batsumania and next season the All Americans will be back better and better than ever.

As for this beautifual white and gold belt of mine, Ryback is a false champion. I beat Vacant for this title fair and square. Yes, Ryback won one of the worst elimination chamber matches of all time, but he never beat me.

Right now, WWE doesn't recognize me as IC Champ, but bare with me until next season, hopefully I'll have some good news on that. Until then, peace out AWL.


Lastly, here is the full and final card for AWL 140:
Main Event:
HAKAISHA! & DOOMBUNNY vs. Crisis Gundan
Elimination Grudge Match
Losing Team MUST Disband!

Wonder Kid vs. ????
Ultimatium Match
Title Shot vs. One Season Suspension

Ganba vs. Project Tetsu vs. A.J. Styles vs. Sammy Nix
Fight for 4

AWL All Stars (C) vs. Bullet Club (#2)
Non-Title Match
Points in Play

Captain AWL, Chiba Akagi, & Matt Classic Jr. vs. George Fraser, Kanetsu, & ????
Rookies' Showcase
Trios Match

American Beetle vs. Jon Shina vs. Joe Obber vs. TBD
BATSUMANIA

El Rudo Rojo (C) vs. El Santo Azul
AWL World Light Heavyweight Championship Match
If El Rudo Rojo loses, he enters BATSUMANIA

Ma-Ji-Ku (#2) vs. "Big" Ben Nelson (#3)

Rank on the Line

No comments:

Post a Comment