Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Million Dollar Body with a 10 Cent Brain

Well, he's done it this time. With only 4 days to go until AWL 140, I think Wonder Kid has finally dug himself into a hole he can't get out of. Early this morning the following message arrives here at AWL HQ:

3 on 1? You call that a fair challenge? Come on old man. That's not a fair challenge. When I told you to give me competition I didn't mean tag teams and 3 on 1 crap. I want to fight people I've never fought before. Real men who I can look in the eye and say "You're the best in the world. But in a fair fight, I can beat you." That kind of competition doesn't exist in the AWL and obviously, YOU can't give it to me. So here's what you're going to do: Make me the #1 Contender. I beat HAKAISHA at next season's premier. I revolutionize the AWL World Heavyweight Title once again by declaring an open challenge to top level wrestlers from OUTSIDE the dinky little company. We both make money. Make it happen Commissioner.


A few editorial notes: First, it wasn't a 3 on 1 match, it was a gauntlet match. Yes, it was meant to be a test of his endurance as he fought 3 fresh fighters, but it was three 1 on 1 matches, NOT 3 on 1. Second, he lost. Third, the AWL Commissioner CAN'T make Wonder Kid #1 Contender because Bad Luck Fale already has that spot and (Because he won Video Cybernetico) he can't be reduced in rank. 4. Who the hell does Wonder Kid think he is? The AWL Commissioner does not take kindly to being disrespected (just ask El Rudo Rojo) and I'm hoping that he will address this whole mess tomorrow in his weekly address.

No comments:

Post a Comment