Friday, June 12, 2015

Pre-finale faction promos.

As the AWL Commissioner pointed out a while ago, there are several factions that have popped up over the last season or so. Glancing over the card for AWL 140 (only 2 days away), nearly half of the matches will involve a member of one or more of these factions. Since we only have so much room for promos, I decided to gather comments from all four groups.

1. AWL All Stars.
Luke James: No. We ain't crazy. Folks have been saying that ever since Dragon and me agreed to fight Bullet Club at the Finale. Well why shouldn't we? Ain't nobody got 3 Points! There ain't no good reason we should be left off of the card this Sunday. So why not let those Bullet Club boys try their hands at the champs? Make them earn that 3rd point!

Ganba: はい。それは良いと思う。外国人の皆さんはそのBULLET CLUBのやろうと同じじゃない。今週の日曜日におれはBULLET CLUBのリーダーを倒す。AJと鉄とニックス選手を倒す。俺はAWL Best 4を入て!俺はいつも頑張れだから!

2. Bullet Club.
A.J. Styles: HO YEAH BOYS! We're on our way to the TOP of the AWL. In two days, my boys are getting their 3rd point and I'm in the Best 4. That's a given. Now let me tell you what's going to happen in Season 8. The AWL Tag Titles ARE coming to Bullet Club. And either my man Fale or yours truly (The Phenomenal One) are going to be AWL Champion. And you know what, it DOESN'T MATTER which of us gets that belt. Because one way or the other, the belts belong to the family. Cause that's what we are. Bullet Club is a family. Bullet Club is 4 Life. Bullet Club is TOOOO SWEEEEEET!

And ya'll know it!

3. Augments
Dr. Jigoku: My newest experiment is nearing completion. This Sunday in the trios match, I will enter the final phase of testing. The other "rookies" (Just another word for INFERIOR!) will face the first time in the history of science that a clone has been successfully fitted with cybernetic enhancements. A whole new bread of Augment will be born this Sunday and will be proved...SUPERIOR.

At the same time, my first project. My Iron Project will take the first step toward finally proving all the fools wrong. Artificial super soldiers are the FUTURE of combat. Once Project Tetsu becomes AWL World Champion, I'll have investors from every country on earth BEGGING me to make them an ARMY of Augments. Validation. Validation. Validation!

4. New Classics
Sammy Nix: A'rite. We've got good news and bad news. Lee is hurt. Light sprain that he got in a training session last Tuesday. He won't be at AWL 140 and he hates it. It's not too bad and he'll be fine by next season's premier. But Junior and I will be on our own this weekend.

For years we've been seen as "Just a tag team." Even in a company like the AWL that respects tag team wrestling, that means we get written off as second stringers. But I get a chance to make it to the singles title. It's gonna be a big challenge. That cyborg freak is a damn monster. Ganba's one of the best in the biz, nothing but respect. Styles? He's great. He's a jackass, but he's great. It's gonna be the biggest challenge of my career but I'm the strongest man in this company. I'm the Mayor of Suplex City and this weekend I'm going to drop those three on their head AND watch the kid win the trios match. It's gonna be a blast.


I'll be back tomorrow with more promos from the main event.

No comments:

Post a Comment