Thursday, June 11, 2015

Put up or shut up.

3 days left and this is the final address from the AWL Commissioner and he has a lot to say about Wonder Kid and one final match being added to the card.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am the AWL...Commissioner. This evening I happily complete the line up for our Season 7 Finale. First of all, as a gift to the AWL Fans, I have COMMISSIONED!! A match between two members of the AWL Best 4 for this Sunday's finale and Rank is at stake.
Ma-Ji-Ku (#2) vs. "Big" Ben Nelson (#3)
Rank on the Line

Now for far less pleasent business. I address the remainder of these comments to you Wonder Kid:

SHUT UP!

I have had it with you. This season alone you have failed to live up to your obligations, become a safety hazard to your fellow AWL Wrestlers, insulted this organization, insulted me, and (worst of all) when I give you the "challenge" you claim to crave...You fail!

And now you have the audacity to DEMAND a championship match? What exactly have you done to earn a place in the Best 4 let alone a championship match? Once upon a time, you were one of the best on this roster but you've lost it. I am sorely tempted to simply wash my hands of you all together.

But I won't. I have something MUCH worse than that in store for you. Sunday, at AWL 140, you will fight in an Ultimatum Match. If (and I do mean IF) you are victorious, you will get your automatic title match next season. But if you lose, you will be suspended...for the entirety of Season 8!!

Or, you want to know who your opponent will be? Tough!
Wonder Kid vs. ????
Ultimatum Match
Title Shot or One Season Suspension
Wonder Kid, you had better say your prayers...to the Aztec Gods.

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment