Friday, November 20, 2015

Promos from Okada and Dragon

Okada (Translated from Japanese):
History. We talk a lot about history in professional wrestling. In January, I will make history when I FINALLY defeat Tanahashi in the Tokyo Dome. This weekend I will make history a second time by being the first person to ever hold both the IWGP and AWL Heavyweight Titles at the same time when I defeat Dragon-senpai. Then on November 29th, I will make history a third time when I become the first ever AWL Grand Champion. It will rain gold in the AWL Arena!

Dragon:
Okada, I have nothing by respect for you. You ARE the future of New Japan Pro Wrestling and, at the Tokyo Dome, I hope you take Tanahashi's head off with that Rainmaker Lariat of yours. But the fact of the matter is...you are NOT an AWL Wrestler. We are honored to have you as a guest in our locker room and I dont think you have heat with anybody, but you are NOT one of us. The final AWL World's Heavyweight Champion and the first AWL Grand Champion should be an AWL Wrestler, plain and simple.

That means that this weekend I am going to do everything in my power to hold on this this belt. I don't care how many times I have to fly off of the ropes. I don't care how much punishment I have to absorb. I don't care how many times I have to rock you with the Dragon Drop. I AM walking out of the AWL Arena with my title...or I'm not walking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment