Thursday, November 26, 2015

The first of MANY promos.

At AWL 160, 6 rookies will enter the ring and fight for the biggest opportunity of their young careers, to enter the 2016 New Year's Tournament. But they will have to be quick because this is a Scramble Match, meaning that all 6 men will be in the ring at the same time. Eliminations occur by Pinfall or Submission. HOWEVER, if there is more than one wrestler left standing at the end of the 10 minute time limit, NOBODY gets into the tournament! Before they lace up their boots this Sunday, let's here from 5 of the 6 fighters in this match (The 6th is currently unknown).

Matt Classic Junior:
C4n u b3l13v3 17? 16374ch4nc3 70 3n73r 7h3 N3w Y34r'5 70urn4mn7!! 4ll 1 h4v3 70 d0 15 p1n 5 07h3r 6uy5? N0 pr0bl3m!

Kanetsu:
In winter's coldest nights, people gather around the FIRE to keep warm. Light, warmth, and love. Yes, the FIRE is beautiful. Pure and perfect. Wild and free. But Sunday, you will see the RAGE nd the FORCE that is the FIRE! 5 fools will BURN at the season finale. 5 victims....of the FLAME!!!

George Fraser:
I just do not understand it! Wrestling is a one on one sport. Why on earth would you but 6 wrestlers in the ring at the same time? It's nonsense. Now, earning 5 victories to qualify for a tournament, that I understand, but at the same time? I need to talk to the Athletic Commission about this right away.

Mr. Smiles:
Oh yeah!! I'm going to the touuuunnnnnament, the New Year's Touuuuurnament! It's going to be a fantastic night! Now, I know I might not win, but do you know what that means? It means one of my classmates at the AWL Dojo will win! That's AWESOME! I think I buy everyone a victory cake! Everyone likes cake!

Strike Taka:
I want to make a few things clear. I am no longer associated with Dr. Jigoku or the Augments. They kicked me to the curb months ago. I wanted to be a professional wrestler more than anything, but I was too small, too short, and too weak. So I went to Jigoku and signed up for the Augment Program. Biggest mistake of my life. He turned me into a.....a monster! Now I'm stuck as this long limbed freak for the rest of my life. Well, I'm going to get my revenge. Next season I am going to DESTROY the Augments and I will do it as AWL Grand Champion. To do that, I need to win the New Year's Tournament. To do that, I need to win the Scramble Match. Nothing personal, but I won't allow the other 5 this Sunday, or the other 15 in the tournament to get in my way.

In other news:
The force of, well not so evil as annoying, known as Bullet Club is in two matches this weekend. First, Bad Luck Fale and Karl Anderson defend the AWL World Tag Team Championship against Big & Spicy. Additionally, their AWL Contracts are on the line in a trios match against, HAKAISHA!, Sammy Nix, and Lee Masters. As you might expect, Bullet Club have something to say.

Bullet Club:
A.J. Styles: OK Commish, you want a war, you've got one. Let me tell y'all what's gonna happen. AWL 160 is gonna be a sweep for Bullet Club, Fale and Anderson are gonna wipe the floor with those two goofballs and walk out with our tag team belts. Maybe they'll have time to take their ring jackets off, maybe not. As for me, Omega, and Hall? OK, I admit that big lug Hakaisha is going to be a challenge. He's a legit champion and we here in Bullet Club know what it means to be a champions. But the big guy has two human shaped rocks tied to his feet called "The New Classics." No challenge for a well oiled machine like us.


But let me tell y'all about the future. About next season. The AWL is going to experience an all out WAR with Bullet Club. We've been disrespected once too often and it's time for some pay back. Try all you like Commish, but Bullet Club is in the AWL...4 LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment