Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tanaka Kenichi never paid attention in English class.

A grand tradition continues. We here at AWL HQ have received the first official comment from an AWL Wrestler of Season 9. And who'd have guessed? It's Tanaka Kenichi along with RUZAI members Bruce Hoyt and Maglubiyet Jr.:

Tanaka: Wyvern! You is a little doy! You is don't AWL Champion! You is lucky! I am champion! I like rematch!!

Bruce Hoyt: Hang on boss, I've got this. Look, you know you winning the title was a fluke. We know you winning the title was a fluke. So how about you man up and give my boy Kenichi here a fair rematch. Screw Bullet Club. They ain't even real AWL guys anyway. Let's keep this in-house.

Maglubiyet Jr.: I want to fight too but they won't let me out of my box.

And that's all we were sent. Now obviously Tanaka Kenichi is not getting a rematch for the AWL Grand Championship. Wyvern won the bout cleanly and the AWL does not give out title matches for losing. (What kind of idiot wrestling promoter would even think of something like that?)

In other AWL News, after what happened at National Pro Wrestling Day, we have a newly minted tag team in the AWL! Ma-ji-ku and Strike Taka have formed a new unit and will collectively be known as "The Strike Warriors." Their first tag team match has been set for this Sunday:
The Strike Warriors (0) vs. The Augments (ウサギKick & Breaker) (2)
Points in Play

I'll be back tomorrow with another dose of news from the Animated Wrestling League.

No comments:

Post a Comment