Saturday, February 27, 2016

Words from Wyvern and Omega

Normally, we would get some comments from the participants in both title matches tomorrow, but since we don't know who will challenge Hassan for the AWL IC Title, there's really no point. But luckily enough we have another title match to promote. First, speaking for the challenger, Bullet Club leader Kenny Omega:

Listen up losers, the champ is talking! And that's what Bullet Club is, champions. Between AWL, New Japan, and the NWA we're talking about 7 freaking belts right now! IWGP Intercontinental, NEVER 6-Man, NWA World Women's, and AWL Tag Team Championships. And that's not even counting the dozens of titles we've won in little indy promotions around the world looking to cash in on the BC mojo. Tomorrow that count goes up to number eight baby. The big prize, the AWL Grand Championship, is coming to the big man. After that, I think we need to complete the set. So that [racial slur deleted] Hassan better watch his back. Bullet Club is an unstoppable force. Bullet Club is the biggest thing in pro wrestling, and we're not slowing down ANY...time...soon.

And now, the young dragon, Wyvern:

Bad Luck Fale. You think that just because your bigger than me that you're just going to walk into the AWL ring and take my title from me? Are you really that stupid? I don't think so. I've been fighting bigger men my whole life. Do you know why I called myself Wyvern? Why I use that name instead of "Dragon II" or something? Because a wyvern, while smaller than a dragon, stands on it's own two feet. And when you and I stand across from each other in that ring tomorrow we will be even. Two men fighting for glory and honor.

Yes, my mentor will be at my side. But he's only there to keep your friends from pulling their Gaijin Tactics or whatever you call it. I don't care how tall you are, I will fly higher. I don't care how strong you are, my fire is stronger. I don't care how many friends you have, I am the AWL Grand Champion and I welcome the challenge.


See you tomorrow for the Grand Championship Match.

No comments:

Post a Comment