Saturday, May 28, 2016

Promos from Hassan and Wonder Kid.

As per AWL tradition I happily turn this final blog post before the next Grand Championship Match over to both the champion and the challenger.

Hassan: Wonder Kid. I heard what you said before Golden War. You think I'm just a stepping stone back to the title? Sorry Kid (How old are you going to get before you stop calling yourself that?), but I've worked too hard to become the AWL Grand Champion and I'm not giving it up without a New York style fight! I said before that your mouth is bigger than your muscles, but your ego makes the rest of you look like Gilberg on a diet. I know you can be beaten. I'm not the kid you crushed defending the AWL Championship 7 seasons ago. I'm the Arab American Dream. I'm living proof that hard work pays off. I'm the AWL Grand Champion and this weekend exactly NONE of that is going to change. See you tomorrow kid and I'll show you how we do this down town!

What? I'm the Grand Champion, that means I get to make Ghost Busters references whenever I want!

Wonder Kid: Listen pipsqueak. I don't care how long ago it was. I've beaten you before and I'll do it again. You aren't the only one who's changed in the last 9 seasons. I've got new tricks up my sleeve that will not only get me my championship back, but will make it a piece of cake to get my long over due year long title reign! No more words. Just fists!


Wonder Kid challenges Hassan for the Animated Wrestling League Grand Championship in less than 24 hours at AWL 174.

No comments:

Post a Comment