Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wyvern calls out Tanaka Kenichi

A challenge has been laid down from one former AWL Grand Champion to another:

You lying, cheating, snake. Tanaka Kenichi, don't think I've forgotten about you. You ended my Sensei's career, you stole the AWL Grand Championship, and you blackmailed the AWL Commissioner into letting you and your little circus back into the AWL when you were rightly fired! I've given you a pass these last 3 months because my duties as AWL Grand Champion took priority over avenging my teacher. Well, now that burden is off of my back. Hassan is the champion now and I know he's going to be a great one. But that leaves me free to pursue my own interests.

That means you Tanaka. I look at the website and I see that you are right back where you belong, in the Danger Zone. That means that I only have 6 weeks or so to deal with you. I have asked the AWL Commissioner for a match with you one on one. I had to give up my slot in the next Fight for 4 to get him to agree, but I don't care.

You put Dragon out of wrestling, now it's time for The Young Dragon to do the same to you!

As soon as this I received this message, I contacted the AWL Commissioner's office and had the match confirmed for this Sunday:
AWL 174:

Wyvern vs. THUGLIFE 田中健一 

No comments:

Post a Comment