Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Big things are happening.

Happy middle of the week wrestling fans. Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

I'd like to take this opportunity to once again apologize for the delay in getting AWL 185 out to you. I won't bore you with the list of technical difficulties we had to deal with. But suffice to say, everything that could go wrong, did.

To make it up to you, the AWL Commissioner has informed me that there will be a whopping SEVEN MATCHES on this week's show! We know two of those matches will be the next two bouts in the Clash of Styles Tournament:
HAKAISHA! (0/7) vs. Black Tiger III (0/7)
Clash of Styles Tournament
Powerhouse vs. Tiger Style

Yamada Jiro (0/7) vs. Tanaka Kenichi (0/)
Clash of Styles Tournament
Strong Style vs. Hardcore

This will conclude the first round of the round robin tournament. And the AWL Commissioner has promised to reveal the rest of the card tomorrow. But I have heard through the office grape vine, that the boss made a call to Dr. Jigoku earlier this morning. No idea what that's about, but I have to believe that call and the announcement of an extended show are connected somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment