Saturday, September 10, 2016

PROMO TIME!!

Good bleep we have a lot of promos to get to today!

Prince Puma:
That's right! The future of lucha is back! You all probably know that I've been having my problems back home in The Temple. But I'm not here to worry about Mil Muertes, Vampiro, Pentagon Dark, none of that. The AWL is where I come to clear my head and focus on what's important, winning matches and winning titles. That's why I'm happy to team up with my brother from another mother Tiger Mask II and bring back Los Neko Grande! See you in the AWL Arena!!

Ma-Ji-Ku:
My partner is gone. The angry young man I was trying to help is finished in wrestling. I failed him. I should have been there. And now the AWL Commissioner tells me to focus on the Clash of Styles Tournament? Seriously?? People are GETTING THEIR NECKS BROKEN AROUND HERE and you want me to focus on a TOURNAMENT??
OK. Fine. That's what I'll do. This tournament is going to be a proving ground for me. You're going to see a whole new side of Ma-Ji-Ku and when I get that Golden Opportunity, heads will roll and there wil be hell to pay.

Kid Canada:
Golden Opportunity. Any match, any time, any place. You jump to the head of the line! Do you know when my last title shot was? AWL 136!!! If I don't reach out and TAKE this opportunity, I'll probably never get another one, eh? So all 7 other Representatives are on notice. I'm going to stretch every single one of you and that Golden Opportunity is coming home to the great white north!

Sammy Nix:
A few weeks ago I suffered da most humiliatin' defeat uh my life! Losing ta Okada in less than 3 minutes!! That SOB squashed me! The only ways I can get my self respect back is to win this tourament and use my Golden Opportunity to win the Grand Championship. Okada, I hope you beat Ganba, tha Augments, and everyone else you fight until I come for you and that title!
Now **** off, I gotta work out.

Luke James:
I'm sorry. Last week I thought I could spread myself out and I was wrong. I was completely blown up at the end of the match with the Destroyer of DOOM. I let my team down and I let myself down. So if I win this tournament, I promise to use my Golden Opportunity to bring the AWL World Tag Team Titles to the All Stars!

Ganba:
Okada, the last time you and I were in the ring one on one, you beat me. You were the better man. But that was over a year ago. Now I am a year more experienced and a year smarter. You are the best in Japan. But I am the best in the AWL. The Augments are coming and the AWL Grand Champion can not afford to split his time between two promotions. I am AWL 100% until the day I die. You can't say that. That's not a bad thing. But it is the truth.
I know I can beat you. I know I need to beat you. And tomorrow, I know I will do my best to beat you! Itsumo Ganbarimasu!!

Okada:
There are three things I need to say:

ONE!: I am more than good enough to be the AWL and IWGP Champions.

TWO!: You haven't changed at all since I beat you at AWL 160. You've just gotten older.

THREE!: Bring Ganba, bring the Augments, bring whoever you want. The same thing will happen: The money rain will fall. Kane no ame ga furuzo!!


Finally back to your friendly neighborhood author. See you tomorrow for all these amazing wrestlers and more in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment