Thursday, March 9, 2017

A message from Tiger Mask II

Greetings wrestling fans.  This morning I received a message from the AWL Intercontinental Champion Tiger Mask II.  This weekend at AWL 205, he defends his championship against Red Death Mask.

This message has been translated from the original Japanese by the AWL Translation Team.

Ever since the original Tiger Mask turned away from the Tiger’s Den the Tiger Mask Dynasty has existed to protect the wrestling world from the forces of darkness.  The original destroyed the Tiger’s Den, but now they have returned.  They call themselves Global Wrestling Monopoly but I have reason to believe that the evils of old have resurfaced.  There is another Tiger protecting New Japan Pro Wrestling.  But the AWL is MY territory and protecting it is MY duty!  I will not allow them to gain a foothold in the AWL!  I have already slain their giant.  Now they send me a demon.  Either way, the story will be the same, I will resist you and GWM will fall at my feet and by my claws!

No comments:

Post a Comment