Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Commissioner's (Somewhat) Weekly Address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.  I am the AWL Commissioner.

In my chosen profession as a promoter of professional wrestling I find myself interacting with some…unique…individuals.  American Beetle is one such man…insect…whatever.  Never before have I seen such an abrupt change in anyone, wrestler or not.  For years we have advertised American Beetle as America Personified.  I had thought that this was simple wrestling hyperbole.  However, his complete shift in personality and tactics tell me that recent events in the United States have affected him at a level deeper than anything I could have imagined.

As you know, American Beetle has requested a tag team match for AWL 207.  Well, I have someone that I want to see get beaten up by Cage so why not.  At AWL 207 American Beetle and Cage will face Tanaka Kenichi and a partner of his choosing in tag team action.

Additionally, after what happened during the 4-way match last weekend, I have COMMISSIONED a rematch between Ma-Ji-Ku and Prince Puma to take place this weekend as well.

Finally, the Animated Wrestling League Grand Championship shall be defended in two weeks time.  Therefore, all four members of the AWL Best 4 shall compete in a 4-Way Match with the winner to challenge Sammy Nix the following week.

THIS!  I have COMMISSIONED!!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment