Sunday, March 19, 2017

Ultramantis Black responds to the AWL Champions

After the last post’s lengthy interview with the champions of the AWL, we’ve received this message from the Grand Champion of Chikara Ultramantis Black:


BEHOLD!  It is I the Great and Devious Ultramantis Black.  And while my dealings with the remnants of the dark forces of Nazmaldun have occupied much of my time and effort as of late, I am by no means negligent of my duties as the Grand Champion.  This Sunday I shall lead the forces of Chikara to the Land of the Rising Sun and we shall march into battle.  Surely, it is a strange and motley crew I find myself traveling with.  A young simian sailor of the stars and two Dickensian degenerates.  But we are champions all and the pride of Chikara flows through each and every one of us.  I have HEARD the  words of the champions of the AWL.  Your confidence, nay your arrogance shall be your downfall for this Sunday you will see our power.  You will see our…Chikara!  HAAAAAAAAA!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment