Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Main Event for AWL 220 confirmed and a challenge has been issued.

                It’s official!  We have the main event for AWL 220, the Season 11 Finale:

AWL 220 MAIN EVENT:
“Peacemaker” Luke James (C) vs. Tiger the Great III (IC)
AWL Grand Championship Match
1st Title Defense
IC Title Cash-In
Match to be contested under GWM Rules!

                Nothing less than the fate of the Animated Wrestling League is at stake as Luke James will fight to end the threat of GWM once and for all.  However, should he falter, GWM will control the AWL Grand Championship and hence the Animated Wrestling League itself.

                In other news, Ganba has issued a formal challenge to Dr. Jigoku for a match with (and I can’t believe I’m about to type this) the Skull Head Killer!!!  That…thing…has never competed in an actual wrestling match.  I spoke to Ganba as soon as I heard the news of the challenge, he said that “Luke is doing his part to protect the AWL, I must do mine also.  That monster has been allowed to pick us off one by one for too long.  I will do what I must to end it.  That’s all!”

                Unfortunately, it appears that it isn’t as easy as it looks.  I was able to get the following comment from Dr. Jigoku:

       I shall endeavor to use small words so you can understand: If Ganba wants to commit suicide, fine.  But he CAN’T fight…my associate.  If my Augments don’t control a championship it’s almost impossible to…make…him…appear.  Ganba simply isn’t worth the…sacrifices…it would take to give him his little wrestling match.  If he likes, he can fight Project Tetsu.  That’s what it was built for in the first place.  But without a belt, he’s not going to get what he wants.

                --Dr. Jigoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment