Saturday, March 17, 2018

Champion and Challenger Speak


Both of these messages have been translated into English by the AWL Translation Team.

Azteckaizer NEO:
                In the pursuit of Justice, sometimes one must engage in honorable combat with opponents one respects.  That will be the case tomorrow.  HAKAISHA! is one of the best professional wrestlers I have ever encountered.  But there is a darkness coming to the AWL.  Dr. Jigoku’s newest abomination is the first sign.  I’ve known about it for some time.  The only way to stop it is unification.  I believe that means one faction must control all the championships in the AWL.  I have faith in Wyvern and Matt to capture the tag team titles and in Dragoness to become the Joshi Champion.  We are searching for a candidate for Intercontinental Champion, but the linchpin is the AWL Grand Championship.  That will be my job.
                No offense HAKAISHA!, but you must be defeated if we all are to survive.

HAKAISHA!:
                Project V6 is nearly halfway complete.  But before I address my opponent, I’d like to apologize for my actions last week.  Dr. Jigoku is not a trained wrestler and I shouldn’t have attacked him.  But after seeing what he did to a man who used to be my best friend…I simply could not accept it. I had to confront him.  Even before his death, I’d thought Jack was lost forever.  But, I’d found some peace and understanding in the fact that he’d been given an honorable death.  But now…?
                If I can’t get my hands on Jigoku in a fair fight, I will settle for personally dismantling every last one of his machines with my bare hands!  Even if that means ending the perverted half-life of my friend.
                But that is for another day.  Now, my focus is on Azteckaizer NEO and defending the AWL Grand Championship.  There are few wrestlers in the AWL that are stronger than me.  Kaizer is one of them.  If this match comes down to pure power, I don’t know which of us will win.  And that’s a good thing!  I love a challenge and I welcome the opportunity to cut loose and show all of you just how strong I really am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment