Thursday, March 15, 2018

Dr. Jigoku speaks on Project-Z


      Project-Z represents a whole new advancement in the mad sciences.  Not since a personal hero of mine, Luigi Galvani, first started experimenting with the reanimation of dead tissue has there been a greater moment in the history of necrology!  A dead man restored to life and made my living weapon!!  Now my Augments are stronger than they have ever been.  As such, we are officially re-entering the AWL Tag Team Division with Project-Z and Project Tetsu 2.0 as my newest and greatest tag team!
      Now, as you all saw last weekend, there is the small matter of longevity.  My living weapon cannot wrestle without its maintenance harness but cannot retain its full powers without it for long.  More work needs to be done to minimize both this effect and the bulk of the damned thing.  Still, science is ever advancing!
      Why Ganba as my first test subject?  I can already hear the simple minded asking.  Well…I remember.  Oh yes, I remember what he did to my greatest discovery.  Cut down in its prime before its full powers were realized.  The fake wrestling news did bestow upon it the ridiculous nickname “Skull Head Killer.”  But that entity was nothing compared to what I have unlocked.  Still, Ganba has more than earned the beatings he’s received at the hands of my Augments!
     Hakaisha!  Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you!!  Lay your primitive hands on me?  HA!  Biggest mistake of your life!  But revenge is a dish best served cold.
--Dr. Jigoku

No comments:

Post a Comment