Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Invocation!: Golden Opportunity vs. AWL Contract.

                Last weekend was the biggest failure of my career.  I cost my team our two points.  This isn’t new.  I’ve been the weak link in Shin Jidai for months now.  I was the one that talked the others into signing with GWM…that went well, didn’t it?  Then I get myself hurt and leave the team a man short for months.  This count out loss is the last straw.
                I need to prove that I have what it takes to be in the AWL.  I need to prove that I’m not just coasting on my dad’s name and fame.  I need to prove that I can help my team and not drag them down.
                I’ve looked deep into AWL History and found the perfect solution from WAY back in Season 0…I hereby invoke The Test of TEN!  I request a Golden Opportunity and I risk…my AWL contract!

--Matt Classic Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment