Saturday, March 3, 2018

Dr. Jigoku Speaks

     Tomorrow, that pitiful fool Ganba will fall, again, to my Iron Project.  But I already know what will happen next.  Like the chess master I see the  game 20 or 30 steps ahead.  Ganba will lose tomorrow, but he will not see his obvious inferiority and retire.  Oh no, that contemptible fighting spirit, or stubbornness as intelligent people see it, won’t allow him to do the smart thing.
     So, let’s forget about tomorrow, shall we?  Once Ganba loses and is out of the championship picture, his primitive notion of honor will demand some sort of vengeance.  Fortunately, I have a brand new Augment that I’m ready to debut.  So, Ganba, WHEN you lose, I’ll allow you the…heh…honor of facing…Project-Z!
     On to more important matters.  My X-
Drone is an unstoppable one man army.  He won the Scramble Match fair and square.  I now control the AWL Intercontinental Championship.  But the old saying, “If it’s not repeatable, it’s not science” is true enough.  So, we’ll repeat the experiment and defeat that ridiculous rabbit a second time.  It doesn’t matter.  With my Iron Project in the Best 4, I’ll have two paths to the top.  Then, it’ll be just a matter of time until I control the AWL Grand Championship again.  Final proof that we are…SUPERIOR!
--Dr. Jigoku

No comments:

Post a Comment