Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Comments from the Danger Zone


                Yesterday, the final card was announced for AWL 240: Season 12 Finale.  It will be a massive show with 8 matches announced including all 4 AWL Championships on the line.  It will be a night of gold, grudges, debuts, and destruction.  But, it will also be one man’s last night in the AWL.  With AWL 239 firmly behind us, we know the four unlucky wrestlers who must enter BATSUMANIA!

Tanaka Kenichi vs. Cage vs. Yamada Jiro vs. Mr. Smiles
BATSUMANIA!

All 4 men will begin in the ring.  The first man to win a fall will return to the locker room with his job intact.  The remaining three will wrestle to the next fall.  The winner leaves the arena in safety.  The loser of the 3rd and final fall will be immediately FIRED from the Animated Wrestling League.
There will be no count outs and no disqualifications.  All falls must take place inside the AWL Ring.

I caught up with the four unfortunates to get their thoughts on entering this potentially life altering match:

Tanaka Kenichi: Me am daijoubu.  Many many batsumania daijoubu.  Last is besto!  I am cool.  You am fuck!

Cage: Look, I don’t really give a damn about the AWL.  It’s a paycheck for me.  I got business in The Temple.  I need to get my property back from a certain hunter with a death wish.  These three AWL losers will be a good warm up.

Yamada Jiro:  (Translated from Japanese) My life does not matter.  If I fall in battle, sempai will take over control of Nippon Yokkata.  I do not plan to lose.  After all, the only other Japanese in the match is that degenerate Tanaka Kenichi.  But if the gaijin find a way to cheat, my legacy in the AWL is assured.

Mr. Smiles: This is awesome!!  First match on the show.  The first thing the fans get to see.  Plus, it’s a no DQ match so I really get to cut loose and show everybody what I’m capable of.  Even better, I get to beat up Tanaka Kenichi and that will make everyone in the arena happy!  What’s not to love?

For the full card for AWL 240: Season 12 Finale: Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment