Saturday, June 16, 2018

Luke James Speaks


                Ah love my job.  Ah really do.  Ah mean, how many people get ta be pro athletes?  An’ how many of those pro athletes get ta say they’ve been the world champion of their sport?  Not that darn many, that’s who!
                Even with all of that, my career in the AWL has been a string of losses.  Ah lost the Grand Championship to GWM.  Ah lost my best friend and tag team partner to injury.  Ah lost so many matches I’ve been in and out of the Danger Zone for years.  Heck, Ah even lost the trios tournament that I debuted in!
                But now, Ah’m lookin down the barrel of a gun.  I’m losing another friend.  This time Ah’m losing him to dark magic.  Ah’m no wizard.  Ah’m just a simple Christian boy from Nashville.  Ah honestly have no idea what I’m looking at when Ah look at Ganba Hisshi Dark.  But Ah know that man used to be my friend.  And Ah believe in my heart of hearts that he still is.
                This Sunday…Ah will find my friend.

For the full card for AWL 240: Season 12 Finale: Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment