Thursday, June 14, 2018

Jigoku whines and Ma-Ji-Ku celebrates.


                THIS IS INTOLLERABLE!  Not only are my Augments cheated out of their rightful tag team title match, they are now expected to fight three unknown wrestlers?  ABSERD!  Has that fool of a commissioner never heard of controlling for variables?  How can I possible apply the scientific message to a match where I don’t even know who the opponent will be?  Rest assured that there will be official complaints filed over this!
--Dr. Jigoku

(Translated from the original Spanish by the AWL Translation Team)
AWL 240 will be the happiest day of my career.  For the first time in my life, I get to be in a tag team with my son!  As much respect and love as I have for El Santo Azul, this is family.  My boy has been training both under me and under Dragon at the AWL Dojo for years.  Now he’s not only leapt straight into the Best 4, he’s going to stand by my side as we take out Nippon Yokkata.  Son, it’s time to show the world your Shining legacy!
--Ma-Ji-Ku

For the full card for AWL 240: Season 12 Finale: Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment