Saturday, May 30, 2020

Grand Championship Promos


                Today we’re talking about a match I can really sink my teeth into.  One of the best kept secrets of professional wrestling managed to get himself trapped on this side of the Pacific Ocean when the whole world went to hell.  Not only is that a net gain for the AWL, it’s grants him the biggest opportunity in his career since he challenged Hallowicked for the Chikara Grand Championship back in October of 2015!

Dr. Jigoku:
      FINALLY!  A worthy challenger!  I’ve followed the career of the so called “Master of Motion” for many years and I will admit to being slightly impressed by this physical attributes.  While he is no match for my destroyer of course, he should provide a most amusing distraction as well as a plethora of valuable data.
      And by the way Shynron, if you ever decide you want to reach your FULL potential, my laboratory is open to you any time.  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shynron:
                I’ve gone by many names all over the world.  Call me Zenshi, call me Charade, but in the AWL I am Shynron.  The great dragon of myth known to make dreams come true.  I’ve traveled all over the world learning from the best wrestlers on earth in order to bring together all the tools I need to grant my own wish and bestow upon myself the one name I’ve never had: Grand Champion.
                Jigoku DESTROY is bigger and stronger than me.  That much is obvious.  But I’m faster, smarter, and more experienced than him.  Most of all, unlike a certain mindless puppet…I actually WANT THIS! Tomorrow cyborg, you ain’t being promoted to the Justice League, you’re being thrown out with the oversized garbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment