Friday, May 29, 2020

Tag Team Title Promos


                I don’t enjoy situations like this.  I don’t like matches where I have no idea who I want to win.  I imagine a lot of wrestling fans feel that way.  On the one hand, I want to see the Golden Quadrangle broken.  On the other, I REALLY don’t want to see Tanaka Kenichi with a belt around his waist or free from Batsumania again this season.  But that’s the situation we find ourselves in as Kenichi and the guy he pays to do all the work for him, Kyoujin Kobayashi, are set to cash in their 3 points against Dr. Jigoku’s Augments.  As is custom here in the AWL, we turn to both champions and challengers to get their thoughts prior to this championship match.

K & K (This message translated from the original Japanese by the AWL Translation Team):
                We am new the champions!  Giant yes!  Robot no!!  We am cool, you am f*ck!!

Dr. Jigoku:
       Ugh!  How many of these fools must I endure before I can get on with my work?  Project Tetsu 2.0 and Project-Z are going to do the AWL a favor when they rip that little twerp in twain.  Now the giant on the other hand…yes…there may be some potential there.  Perhaps I should acquire a sample…


No comments:

Post a Comment