Saturday, May 23, 2020

Joshi IC Title Match Promos


                I’ve talked enough about tomorrow’s historic main event.  Now it’s time to hear from the women who will actually wrestle in this match.

                Dr. Jigoku (Speaking for the X-Drone):
      Huh?  What are you doing here?
     
      Oh!  Right.  The title match.  I nearly forgot about that.  You want a statement?  Fine.  We’ll win.  Now go away, I have actual work to do and I find your stupidity highly distracting.

               ResuYELLOW (This message translated from the original Japanese by the AWL Translation Team):
                Dr. Jigoku may not care about this match, but WE do!  By “we” I mean both the Puro Sentai Resuranger and the entire AWL Joshi Division.  So far, we’ve been left out of the war between The Augments and the AWL.  Mainly because Jigoku’s female Augments aren’t good enough to compete with us.  Seriously, does anyone remember the last time KoroshiMACHINE won a wrestling match?
                More importantly, we all know the X-Drone’s one and only trick by now.  Copy and paste.  Well, this weekend I’m going to show Dr. Jigoku what an original can do and the IC Title is coming back to the Animated Wrestling League and I am going to defend it against ALL comers.  Male, female, and everything inbetween!

No comments:

Post a Comment