Saturday, October 20, 2012

A personal message from Libre.

Translated from Spanish:

Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of myself and my brother, I would like to apologize for what happened at AWL 32.  My big brother has always been a hot head and his temper got away from him.  I never asked him to interfere in my match, but the fact is that he did.  Lucha has explained to me that the chair he hit me with was intended for my opponent, Shin Tora, and I believe him.  Either way his actions were inexcusable.  I happily forfeit the match to Shin Tora and I have spoken to the AWL Commissioner and he agrees with me that neither Lucha nor I should be paid for last week.  I am deeply sorry for what happened and I hope the AWL fans can forgive us.  Thank you for your time and consideration.
                                                                                                  --Libre

1 comment:

  1. Translated from Spanish:

    YOU LITTLE SHIT! So that's why my check bounced on Monday!! I have had it with you. You have been riding my coattails ever since we were kids and it's only gotten worse since we started wrestling. You have always been too much of a goodie two shoes for your own good. I know you have a match this weekend, let's see how well you get on without ME to back you up. Enjoy getting your ass kicked bro!

    ReplyDelete