Sunday, October 14, 2012

News of the World (of Animated Wrestling).

Greetings AWL fans!  First off, AWL 32 will be slightly late due to real life getting in the way but it should be up in less than a day.  In the mean time, please enjoy the following story line related content:

Late last night the following message arrived at AWL Headquarters.


WOOOOOOOOOO!  Hey the AWL fans, this is WOOO Rick Flare.  And I have got a message for the Animated WOOO Wrestling League Light Heavyweight Champion.  Ma-Ji-Ku, ya punk!  The Nature Boy has got your number!  Cause ya see, I’ve been watching the tape.  I’ve been watching you and your little friends Team Mexico in the WWE tournament.  And ya know what?  WOOOOOOO YOU SUCK.  And you know why you suck?  Because you don’t know any submission holds.  That’s why you couldn’t rack up any points.  That’s your weakness.
              Well, it’s time to wake up,
step up,
nut up,
and lace ‘em up
because I am challenging YOU to a title match . . . Submissions Only!  And when the coach flying, taxicab riding, grope stealing, scheming dreaming, son of a bitch slaps that Figure Four Leg Lock on you there is going to be a NEW!  Sheriff in town WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And you can take that to the bank!
                                                                                    --Rick Flare

An hour later, I received a message from the AWL Commissioner:

Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner and before I get to my point I must respond to Rick Flare: No.  You have not proven yourself worthy of an AWL Light Heavyweight Title Match.  However, your point about Ma-Ji-Ku's skill in submissions is valid.  Therefore you shall be given the chance to prove yourself at AWL 32.  A submissions only match against one of the top stars in the AWL Light Heavyweight Division.  Win and I'll give you your title match.

Now on to business.  After the events of AWL 30 and 31 I have completed the newest incarnation of the AWL Best 4 rankings.

AWL Best 4:
1. "Penultimate Fighter" Lee Masters.
2. Wonder Kid.
3. Silver Potato.
4. "Suplex Master" Sammy Nix.

THIS!  I HAVE COMMISSIONED!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment