Saturday, October 27, 2012


In preparation for this weekend’s AWL World Heavyweight Championship Match, we have invited both champion and challenger to give us their thoughts on the upcoming bout.

Listen here you egotistical little punk.  Bring all the MMA clichés you like.  But this weekend at AWL 34, there’s not going to be a “fight.”  There’s going to be a professional wrestling match.  Why?  Because that is what we are, Professional Wrestlers.  I’m proud of that and if you aren’t, well that says something about you, doesn’t it?  This title around my waist says that I am the best animated wrestler walking God’s green earth and I have worked too long and too hard to lose to the first guy to come at me.

When this company started all those years ago I was the AWL Champion.  Before we had weight divisions, before we had pyro, before we had Internet TV deals, back when it was me, my opponent, and anyone we could talk into the building.  Heck, back then the title had never been defended outside of Japan so we couldn’t even call it a “world” title.  I helped build this company.  I didn’t do it alone, but I was the face of the AWL.  And we didn’t give our blood sweat and tears to this company for you to disrespect me, disrespect the title, disrespect the AWL, disrespect Professional Wrestling with your psudo-MMA BS.

So this weekend, I’m not going to “fight” you . . . but I am going to beat you.
                                                                                                  --Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment