Saturday, October 27, 2012


In preparation for this weekend’s AWL World Heavyweight Championship Match, we have invited both champion and challenger to give us their thoughts on the upcoming bout.

Hey, this is Lee Masters.  This weekend, I got Dragon.  Now he’s a legend, and a worthy champion and all that, but ya know, he has never fought anyone like me.  I’m in the best shape of my life.  I’ve been training hard ever since I beat Matt and Sammy.  Been working on my ground game.  Been working on my wrestling.  Been working on my jits.  I’m as ready as ready can be.

When I get into that ring you’ll see the best version of me you have ever seen.  I’m gonna impose my will on Dragon.  He’s gonna try all his high flying jumping shit, but I’m gonna control the fight.  Dragon knows I’m a better fighter than him.  I got better striking, better wrestling, better defense, better jits, the works.  Plus, I’m gonna control the fight.  He won’t stand and bang with me cause he knows he’d get knocked out.  So I’m gonna take him to the ground and tap him out.  His only chance is to lay and pray because I’m the next AWL Champion.  And Dragon, you can kiss my jits.
                                                                                    --Lee Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment