Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Planning for the Future


Translated from Spanish:
              Well, you got your cage match and what happened?  I beat you in basically one freaking move!  Now that I know just how easy it is to beat you in the middle of the ring, I have been handed a golden opportunity.  I have a chance to not only break your body, but your precious technico spirit at the same time.  And never let it be said that I, and the N.R.E., don’t take full advantage of the opportunities we MAKE for ourselves.
              Libre, I challenge you to . . . a Tag Team Championship Match!  You and Ma-Ji-Ku against me and one of my real brothers in the N.R.E. you may THINK you’ve found success in the AWL, but like all the good things in your life, big brother is here to take them from you.
              Oh, and a match of this importance deserves to be the main event of a major show.  So our match will happen . . . at AWL 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment