Saturday, March 23, 2013

This has been a long time in coming.


It shouldn’t surprise me Tiger Mask.  It shouldn’t be a surprise that you don’t remember me.  After all, you never really cared about the rest of us, did you?  All those years living and training together and you never even bothered to learn our names.  All day every day you were “training” by which I mean kissing sensei’s ass.
              For the idiots who haven’t put it together yet, the man you call “Tiger Mask” and I were students together in the Tiger’s Cave Dojo.  We trained our entire lives in the Tiger Style of professional wrestling, knowing that when the time came only one of us would be Chosen to become the new Tiger Mask.  A legacy of glory, honor, power, and dignity . . . and all of it has been pissed away by “Tiger Mask.”  BAH!  You are even less worthy now than you were the day you were Chosen.  Do you even remember the last time you won a wrestling match?  Last I looked; you were a miserable 2-11 in the AWL.  2 WINS AND 11 LOSES!!  Pathetic!
              I was always the better wrestler, the better student, the better man.  Deep in your heart of hearts you know that mask of yours rightfully belongs to me.  At AWL 50, I’m coming for you.  We will meet in the ring and I will show the world that I am the one true Tiger Mask.  This time . . . you will remember me.
                                                                                    --Black Tiger King.

No comments:

Post a Comment