Friday, March 1, 2013

You can't handle the truth.


Translated from Japanese
So, you want to know who I am “Tiger Mask?”  Heh.  You know exactly who I am.  Maybe you don’t remember me, but you should.  You ruined my life.  You stole everything that was important to me.  Now, here I am.  Ready to do the same to you.
.
.
.
Still haven’t figured it out yet?  OK.  There’s a way to fix that.  Remember what Satoyama-Sensei always said?  “Fighting styles are like fingerprints.  To fight a man is to know a man.”

So be a man “Tiger Mask.”  Fight me in the ring next weekend.  Perhaps I will refresh your memory, after I drop you with the Black Tiger Driver!
                                                                                                  --Black Tiger King

Editor’s Note: We tried to reach out to Tiger Mask or Shin Tora for comment but they have declined to go on the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment