Friday, August 15, 2014

Card for AWL 101.....sort of.

OK wrestling fans, this is the best I can do.  While we already know who will be competing in the AWL Championship Tournament, we don't know any of the qualifying round match ups.  The AWL Commissioner is keeping the pairings very close to the vest.  But my sources in the office HAVE gotten me something, I know the specific wrestlers that will compete at AWL 101.  I'm sorry it's not a full fight card, but it's the best I can do under the circumstances.

AWL 101:

Matt Classic will vacate the AWL World Heavyweight Championship

The following wrestlers will compete in qualifying matches to enter the AWL Championship Tournament:
Dragon
ガンバ (Ganba)
Ma-Ji-Ku
American Beetle
Lee Masters
Sammy Nix
Curry Man
Tiny
"Lightning" Mike Quackenbush
黒山 (Kuroyama)

It all happens this weekend at AWL 101: The Season 6 Premiere.  A whole new era will begin this Sunday.  Be there on the ground floor when the action kicks into high gear!.

No comments:

Post a Comment