Saturday, August 30, 2014

Never count out the little guy.

We've received a message and our proper comeuppance.  This comes to us from El Santo Azul and has been run through the AWL translation team.

Normalmente prefiero que mis acciones en el ring de mi que hable por mí. Pero esto exige una respuesta. Hace dos días leí el preestreno oficial para AWL 103.  Todo el blog AWL reporteros hablados fue cómo Ganba iba a ser capaz de ganar a dos partidos en una sola noche.

¿Y yo? Sé que soy un perdedor, pero no olvides que soy. Yo soy el hijo de El Santo. Yo soy el hombre que sobrevivió a Batsumania. Soy un ex AWL Campeonato de Parejas.  Esta es mi cuarta temporada en el punzón y ya no soy un novato. Yo soy el Santo azul! Yo soy el futuro de la Lucha Libre!


En AWL 103, voy para dar a este partido todo lo que tengo y si captura Ganba en alas de la libertad o golpearlo con el vuelo Final, Voy a dar un paso adelante hacia mi destino como AWL nuevo campeón mundial!


And now, let's run that through the AWL translation team:

I normally prefer to let my actions in the ring do my talking for me.  But this demands a response.  Two days ago I read the official preview for AWL 103.  When they were talking about my tournament match with Ganba, my name was barely even mentioned.  All the AWL blog reporters talked about was how Ganba was going to be able to win two matches in one night.

Well, what about me?  I know I'm an underdog, but don't forget who I am.  I am the son of El Santo.  I am the man who survived Batsumania.  I am a former AWL Tag Team Champion.  This is my 4th season in the AWL and I am NOT a rookie anymore.  I am The Blue Saint!  I am the future of Lucha Libre!

At AWL 103, I am going to give this match EVERYTHING I have and if I catch Ganba in the Freedom's Wing or hit him with the Final Flight, I'm going to move one step forward to my destiny as the NEW AWL World Heavyweight Champion!

See if El Santo Azul makes good on his words tomorrow at AWL 103: Tag Matsuri 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment