Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I screwed up.

First of all, I have to apologize. Last weekend I made an announcement at the end of AWL 135 that was incorrect. I announced a trios match between Bullet Club and the team of Dragon, Luke James, and Prince Puma. Well, I was wrong. Their WILL be a trios match at AWL 136, but Dragon will not be a part of it. Dragon will be in the second match in the all new Dragon Debut Series. In his place will be the third member of the AWL All Stars: Ganba.

AWL 136:
Prince Puma, Luke James, & Ganba vs. Bullet Club
Trios Match

Dragon vs. ????
Dragon Debut Series

Speaking of the DDS, we tried to get in contact with Captain AWL (or whomever is now using that identity) to get some comments on his debut match but he refused comment. In fact, he refused to say anything. It's all but unheard of that any AWL Wrestler refuses the spotlight, but his call I guess.


I'll be back tomorrow with the Commissioner's Weekly Address and hopefully we'll get the full card for AWL 136.

No comments:

Post a Comment